International Biopharma Spotlight
A Society for Industrial Microbiology and BioPlan Associates co-publication
Advances in Biopharmaceutical Technology in India can provide you the most up-to-date news and perspective on events and trends in this rapidly-changing biopharmaceutical industry. Whether you require basic information, or extensive support in partnering with the right companies in India, BioPlan will work with you to meet your needs.
ADVANCES IN BIOPHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA
Publication date: January 2008
BioPlan Associates, Inc. and Society for Industrial Microbiology
Download Table of Contents [PDF 758k]
Download Brochure [PDF 221k]
- Introduction: Biotechnology in India, Dr. P. K. Ghosh President-Biotechnology Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- A Window into India’s Biopharmaceutical Sector, N. Kulkarni, Biospectrum Asia
- Indian Biopharmaceutical System and Policies, Yennapu Madhavi, Ph. D, Scientist, National Institute of Science Technology and Development Studies
- Government Support for Biotech and Biopharmaceutical Industry, Dr. B. M. Gandhi, CEO, Neo BioMed Services
- Biopharmaceutical Products in India, Dr. Scott Wheelwight, Dr. Hazel Aranha, President, Strategic Manufacturing Worldwide, Inc.
- Biogeneric Manufacturing in India, Dr. Ashesh Kumar, General Manager M J Biopharm Pvt. Ltd.
- Biopharmaceutical Market Situation, Dr. Merlin Goldman President, Magnetical, U.K.
- Contract Research Industry in India, Dr. Umakanta Sahoo & Dr. Faiz Kermani, Managing Director, Chiltern International Private Ltd.
- Regulatory Landscape for Clinical Trials in India, Dr. Romi Singh, Executive Director, Global Regulatory Affairs, Amgen Inc.
- Life Sciences Education in India, Dr. Dipti Sawant Dr. Umakanta Sahoo, Chiltern International Private Ltd.
- Vaccines Industry in India, Dr. PS Kulkarni Dr. SS Jadhav, Deputy Medical Director /Executive Director, Serum Institute of India Ltd.
- Development of plasma-derived biopharmaceuticals in India: issues and opportunities, Dr. John Curling, President, John Curling, Consulting AB
- Bioprocess Technology in India, Dr. David Mousdale, Managing Director Beocarta Ltd., U.K.
- Potential Applications of Recent Advances in Immunology to Develop Novel Therapeutic Products in India, Dr. Kumar Shah, President, Endocrine Technology, LLC
- Early Stage Key R&D for Successful Developmetn of Protein Products, K. Madduri, Ph.D Dow AgroSciences LLC
- Understanding Ayurveda Medicine, Dr. Sampada Mahajan, Chiltern International Private Ltd.
- Biopharmaceutical Outsourcing: A comparative Overview of the Landscape in India and China, Minna Damani Editor, CanBiotech
- Biopharmaceutical Research Collaboration between Western and Indian Life Science Organizations, Dr. Steve Ferguson, Director, Dr. Uri Reichman, Dr. Bharat Khurana, NIH Office of Technology Transfer
- Outsourcing R&D to India, Sajai Singh, Probir Roy J. Sagar Associates
- Venture Capital Financing, Sajai Singh Probir Roy Chodhur J. Sagar Associates
- Pre Clinical and Clinical Trial in India, V.K.Srinivas, Ph.D, General Manager, R&D, Bharat Biotech International Limited
- Outsourcing Biopharma R&D to India, Jim Schnabel, Senior Research Associate, BioPlan Associates, Inc.Technology Transfer: Impact and Importance for Indian Biotechnology Growth, Susan Kling Finston, Founder and Principal, Finston Consulting, LLC