Planning for Strategy
Over 50% of life sciences companies today are planning for significant expansion over the next two years. Rapid growth in technology fields is normal – but growth without planning can produce unforeseen results. Prepare for the unexpected. BioPlan Associates, Inc. has been providing market-based strategic planning services for over 25 years.
Our services are grounded in analytical research of your markets and your customers’ needs:
•Models for innovation and growth that meet your customers’ long-term needs
•Actionable tactics based on analysis and strategic planning linking your objectives, and available resources
•Strategies that help ensure your sustainable growth and profitability, because they are grounded in your customers’ current and future needs.
• Today’s life sciences leaders face changing customer demands, new regulations, and greater consumer expectations. Planning requires segment leadership.
• Competition is no longer static or regional; be prepared when global competition hits your market segment.
• The life sciences business is Global – shifts in demographics and global economic power are creating the need to lead in new areas.
Changing Strategic Environment
• Leaders are required to implement market-based business strategies that can be executed organization-wide, with demonstrated results.
• Mergers and acquisitions are becoming a new market segment.
• Innovation is the life blood of life sciences organizations; take your eye off the innovation ball for a minute and your current science will be a thing of the past.
• Are you aware of what’s coming down the road?
• Today’s leaders prepare for tomorrow’s technology changes as they grow their businesses today.
How BioPlan Helps
We evaluate your critical market factors, focusing on your current and future customers’ needs (your engine for future growth). We then provide the insight you need. We draw on over a quarter century of real-world experience in your industry. We apply sophisticated market research techniques to provide customer insights, and we prepare recommended strategy solutions that relate directly to your current business opportunities.
Our Philosophy is Simple
Determine what your customers will be demanding in the future, and then develop a plan to manage your objectives to maximize your long-term growth. We don’t just rest on our consultants’ decades of experience: Yes-expertise counts, and our knowledge matters. But far more important is not what we think, but what your customers are planning, and doing. Will your strategy guide your resources to meet your customers’ needs in 5 years? 10 years?
We see strategy as more than a plan; it’s your road map to meeting your customers’ needs. After all, they’re the engine for your own company’s growth. We see the trends that others may not have seen because we work directly with your customers to uncover their problems and map their future buying trends. We can offer more creative solutions because our recommendations are based on, among other elements, a simulation of how your own company’s marketing will perform in the future.
We define our success by our ability to exceed your expectations. We’re committed to our clients and to their success.