BioPlan Associates has been developing customer databases since 1989.
Profiling your customers is only half the work. Once you determine what kind of customers are most valuable to you, you need to find out where they are and how to keep track of them.
Customer database services include:
- Creating flexible database structures
- Acquiring and populating databases with contact names of potential decision-makers, opinion, leaders, and experts to ensure maximum value and utility of the database
- Reviewing internal databases of prospects and customers
- Acquiring sources of data and mailing lists that will potentially include: journal, proprietary databases, patent and grant applications in relevant areas, specific company websites, symposia and meeting abstracts, other web resources, direct contacts with potential customers, SEC filings, other data resources
- Creating database structure to serve current and future data mining requirements
- Merge/purge of databases
Accurate, segmented customer databases will help you:
Positioning—Establish your company as a market- and thought-leader.
Improve Effectiveness of Marketing Communications Programs—You will be able to deliver a novel and relevant message to core customers. This will improve ROI on marketing activities, and increase the number of new prospects and customers.
Support Aggressive New Business Development—By knowing the ‘universe’ of potential purchasers in your primary segments, your company can target highest value customers. This will increase the ROI on marketing programs.
Reduce Costs Associated with Marketing Materials—By ensuring a highly targeted and accurate mailing list, the cost of marketing activities may be reduced significantly.
Increase Competitiveness—Achieve more focused, target marketing. By targeting decision-makers accurately, you will have a competitive edge over other competitors by delivering customized messages.
Rapidly Implement Marketing Activities—A comprehensive database of potential customers, sortable by key factors, can be used to create highly targeted, flexible marketing programs for market niches. Messages can be tailored to the geographic or demographic needs.
Opt-in E-mailing Lists—Through the validation process, we can obtain opt-in e-mail addresses directly. E-mails captured through this process can be used to deliver service updates, newsletters, and announcements and will increase the value your company provides its customers and potential customers.