Comprehensive China Biopharmaceutical Equipment and Suppliers Distributors Directory 2020 provides detailed profiles of China’s Equipment and Supply Distributors industry.
Competitive landscape in China’s bioprocess equipment and consumables segment, with comprehensive information on relevant distributors.
Published by BioPlan Associates, Inc., June 2020
|Hardcover||Digital Global License|
• Best Practices for finding, evaluating, and managing distributors in China
• China’s Emergence in Global Biopharma Manufacturing: Progress and Trends in Chinese Biopharma distribution
• Services in the distribution management and relevant market research services
• Profile Directory of Top Bioprocessing Distributors in China
- China mAb Therapeutics expected to grow to USD $26 billion by 2030, with CMOs accessing an increasing share of domestic production.
- Pipeline Growth in China is accelerating, including markets for mAb therapeutics and vaccines
- Demand for biologics from domestic developers is increasing at 20% annually
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Market demands for the high-quality equipment & single-use system
- Chapter 2: China’s Local Competition Landscape in Upstream, Downstream, Analytical, Assays, Process Development, and Fill Finish
- Chapter 3: Distribution Situation of Bioprocessing Products in China
- Chapter 4: Building a Relationship:
- Case Studies of Collaborations Between China Distributors and Western Vendors
- Failure Case Studies, Successful Case Studies
- How to Build a Successful Relationship with Distributors to Advance Your Products in China, Distribution Breadth
- Chapter 5: Regulatory Environment and Reforms Impacting China Biologics Manufacturing
- Chapter 6: Top 60 Distributor Company Profiles
Why this Report
- Assist Western Vendors to gain a deep understanding of the China market
- Gain basic knowledge about how to start a business in this potentially huge market
- Readers will learn more about the framework for China distribution
- Learn how to successfully work with China distributors
By the Numbers
- 159 Chinese-owned Equipment Distributors and Suppliers
- Top 60 Distributors highlighted
- 100+ pages, 20+ Figures
In addition, BioPlan’s China Biotech Distributor Strategy Service helps ensure technologies and products are effectively marketed to life sciences companies in China, with a view toward long-term relationship building. The CBD starts with strategic analysis of market opportunities, and includes identification, screening, selection, training, and management of Chinese Distributors. CBD services are offered as modules or complete projects, with emphasis on clear communications and relationship building. Your CBD Team has extensive experience in analyzing and working in the Chinese life sciences market, including in-country presence for real time follow-up.