BioPlan Associates is always seeking experienced biotechnology healthcare and life sciences marketing talent.
If you have excellent corporate experience in marketing, information management, or you’re currently providing marketing research, or management consulting to life sciences or healthcare clients and are ready to move your career forward now, contact us today.
Current Positions Available (2)
Biotechnology / Life Sciences Interviewer and Recruiter
BioPlan Associates, Inc. provides market research services, customer needs analysis, and publications and reports for the life sciences and biopharmaceutical industry. We seek an exceptional individual for a part-time, permanent market research position. The right candidate will conduct in-depth phone interviews with life sciences and high level executive decision-makers. The position involves planning and managing market research projects and activities. This can be a work-at-home position for the right person; offers excellent compensation, flexibility, and the ability to generally set own hours. The candidate must be highly self-motivated, able to meet deadlines, work in a flexible project-by-project basis, in a friendly, growth-oriented environment.
For consideration, please review our website, www.bioplanassociates.com, and provide a brief email outlining your demonstrated market research experience, or similar skills, and how they would fit a part-time, long-term employee role in life sciences market research. Also, please enclose your resume, along with salary expectations, in the body of the email.
Ideal candidate will have:
• Prior professional interviewing and/or market research experience in life science, biopharmaceuticals and/or biotechnology
• Excellent interpersonal phone skills (friendly and professional with interviewees over phone)
• Able to work independently; self-motivated problem solver
• Disciplined to phone-recruit high-level decision makers for strategic-level discussions
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrated client-service attitude
• Ability to work effectively with others; excite others about the value of the projects• Prior project management experience and skills
• Creative skills: Perform ‘investigative journalism’ research in a high-tech (biopharma) field
• Experience with MS Excel, Word and Outlook
• Superior organizational skills; detail-oriented
Project management responsibilities include:
• Participate in project kick-off teleconference calls to understand project objectives; manage and possibly coordinate overall project objectives
• Recruit and/or schedule subject matter experts for interviews
• Conduct one-on-one in-depth interviews with subject matter experts
• Manage project calendar, subcontract recruiters; ensure timely execution of deliverables
• Prepare and write interview transcripts; possibly authoring strategy reports, articles and summaries
Salary and Hours:
Part-time, typically 20-30 hours/week on average; flexible, you set your processes, hours, methods-contract 1099 position for a strong professional. Hours can vary depending on project load. Well-paid, based on prior experience. Telecommute position for a self-motivated candidate.
BioPlan Associates, Inc.
2275 Research Blvd, Suite 500
Rockville, MD 20850
Job Type: Part-time, to full-time, long-term
• Demonstrated phone interviewing and recruiting capability for high-level decision-makers
• Biotechnology and/or Life Sciences market research: 3 years
• Creative problem-solving ability
Required education: Bachelor’s
Job Type: Contract
Required experience: Biopharmaceutical, 3 years